Public science events
- Soapbox science (29 Sep 2018 paired with an artist);
- Pint of Science (May 2018 paired with an artist);
- Science in the Park (Wollaton, Nottingham, 2016, 2017);
- BBSRC Great British Bioscience Festival in London Nov 13-16 (2014);
- Science at Sutton Bonington day teaching the public of all ages about ‘the hidden half’ (2014)
- Work experience students (2017, 2018)
- Beechdale Bluecoat academy (Initiated November 2016);
- Plant Science Summer School (2013, 2015);
- CSIRO Scientists in Schools program (school in north Queensland).
- Raising Your Media Profile with special guests from ITV Central and the Independent newspaper (2018);
- Web design training Contensis (2018);
- Royal Society’s “Meet the Scientist” networking event at Manchester (2014);
- Royal Society: Communications and Media Training 2-day course (May 2014) run by Judith Hann (Tomorrow’s World) and John Exeter (BBC news).